1:1 Pilates sessions that are specific to YOU
Private Pilates sessions are for those wanting individualised attention. They are particularly suited to those:
- Rehabilitating with specific discomfort within the body
- Experiencing high work demands – long periods of driving, computing, desk work and standing
- Needing to improve performance in sport and dance
- Wanting to discover Pilates on a more intense and in depth level
- Training as a Pilates instructor
Recovering from injury?
If you wish to do Pilates when rehabilitating from injuries, we highly recommend you start with 1:1’s. We work within the contraindications for your injury and ensure that you have pain-free movement when doing Pilates.
We will always ask to contact your healthcare professional (Osteopath, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor etc) to gain an in-depth knowledge so that we can work together with them to see you through your rehabilitation journey.
- Standard sessions are 55 minutes long
- Shorter session are available as and when needed - book a time slot to suit you
- At the Cirencester Studio you'll have access to a full range of Pilates machines (Trapaze Table, Chair, Reformer, Ladder Barrel and Spine Corrector)
- Bristol, Malmesbury and Tetbury are Mat based