Find muscles you didn’t know you had!
The Reformer was originally designed by Joseph Pilates and is a very versatile and dynamic machine. It has a sliding carriage using springs for variable resistance and you will be guided by the instructor as to which springs to use depending on your ability and the focus of the exercise.
It also has straps that can be pushed and pulled with your arms and legs, allowing you to build upon Joseph Pilates 34 original Matwork exercises. The classes are fast paced, exciting and no two classes are the same.
Reformer classes can promote length, strength, flexibility and balance as the client can lie, sit, kneel or stand to perform the Pilates exercises, thus providing a rapid outcome.
- The class lasts 55 minutes
- Reformer group classes are designed for a maximum of 6 people
- Choose from 5 instructors and 6 classes a week
- Learn a new variation of an exercise in every class
- Buy blocks of 1/5/10 classes